- Activate a USAA member account online in less than 60 seconds
- Potential members can also view all the benefits that come with USAA membership and check on eligibility
- Online USAA registration will allow the member to manage an account from anywhere with Internet connection
activate process requires a valid email address along with a mailing address (PO Boxes are not allowed at this time). In some situations (but mot most) USAA may require proof of identity and/or eligibility to verify and confirm the USAA activate process. Those who are already USAA member will only have to provide their USAA Number which can be found on any mailings from USAA.
USAA Activate Comments
- Requires Internet connection and a working email address
- Takes less than 60 second to activate
- Does not charge the member a fee to activate online
Can’t locate a USAA account number? Please check the members blue plastic USAA card OR the number should be listed on most USAA account-related correspondence such as statements and bills (those who still cannot locate their USAA account number can call 800-531-USAA OR Call by Mobile Phone #USAA AT&T, Sprint,
USAA (aka United Services Automobile Association)
- San Antonio based financial service firm
- Founded by a group of down on their luck U.S. Army officers in 1922
- Boast over 11 million members
USAA was originally called the United States Army Automobile Association and catered to members of the military who were having a tough time obtaining auto insurance because of their perception. Today the company employs more than 28,000 people, has 19 high-tech financial centers, and has revenues over 20 billion US Dollars. USAA specializes in Insurance, Banking, and providing Financial Services to Armed Forces, officers and enlisted, and their immediate families.
The USAA corporate office is headquartered at 9800 Fredericksburg Rd, San Antonio, TX 78288 and can be reached by phone by calling (210) 498-2211.
Century Link Health and Life
- Employees of Century Link who have health insurance or life insurance can logon to view their benefits information or make changes to their selections during the open enrollment period
- Users will need their Century Link Health and Life user name and password to log in. If they do not already have an account, they will need to set one up by using the lats 4 digits of their Social Security number and their date of birth
- The Century Link Health Insurance website does utilize cookies, which makes subsequent visits to the web page easier for the visitor
The Century Link Health and Life website is intended for employees that have their workplace benefits like health
. By logging on to the Century Link employee benefit website, users certify that they are past or present employees of Century Link, and they are authorized to access this system. Please note changes can only be made to Century Link insurance elections during the
, which is usually during the fall of each year, or when an employee undergoes a major life event like a wedding or the birth of a child.
Century Link Health and Life Comments
- Users of the Century Link benefits online portal can see things like their flex spending accounts, their FSA accounts, insurance dependent information and more
- There is no monthly fee associated with the program
- Designed for Century Link employees only
More about Century Link
- Provides communications and data services to customers in almost 40 states, including residential, commercial, business, and government
- Is currently the third largest telecommunications company in the nation, behind only AT&T and Verizon
- Has just under 50,000 employees
Century Link is an American communications company, Century Link was founded in 1968, and has their headquarters in Monroe, Louisiana. The CenturyLink customer service center can be reached by call 1-800-729-7526 or those who would like to write to the company can send a letter to: 100 Centurylink Dr Monroe, Louisiana 71203.
Your Retirement Benefits MetLife
- Access a MetLife employee retirement benefits account online with a username and password
- The Your Retirement Benefits MetLife service is powered by Aon
- Those who are new to the Metlife Retiree Service Center will need to confirm their identity before access is granted
To confirm ones identity the MetLife employee will have to provide the last 4 digits of their social along with their date of birth. Any questions about the Your Retirement Benefits service from MetLife can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-800-677-5678 between the time of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Friday or for those living outside the US or Canada please call 1-847-883-1080. Your Retirement Benefits MetLife is free to use and will never charge their employees a service fee (but an email address is required upon initial sign up).
- New York City based insurance, annuities, and employee benefit company
- Founded in 1868 and is considered a holding company for the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
- Employs more than 60,000 people across the globe
The MetLife corporate office is based at 1200 Park Avenue New York, NY 10166 and can be reached by phone by calling 212-578-9500. The firm operates in United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East and can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol MET. Major competition to MetLife comes in the form of American International Group, Inc. (aka AIG) and Prudential