Blue Trust Loans
- Most loans from Blue Trust will need to be paid back within 6 monthly installment payments, usually starting in the month after Blue Trust first pays out
- Loan documents from Blue Trust can be e-mailed or faxed if a customer doesn’t have a working printer
- Blue Trust is a payday loan alternative that can deposit anywhere from $100 to $1,250 in a customer’s bank account the very next day with a simple loan that doesn’t even take a credit check to apply for
Since loans with Blue Trust don’t require a credit check, there are some requirement that customers will need to meet to be approved for a loan. Blue Trust loans can be paid back early, and doing so will often reduce finance charges the customer will be facing if the loan runs its traditional course. First time Blue Trust customers can get up to $1,000 in a single loan, but Blue Trust VIP customers who have borrowed before and paid back on time can get up to $1,250 per loan, and get one loan per month.
Blue Trust Loans Comments
- During regular business hours, customers will hear back from Blue Trust within 5 minutes of submitting their application
- All Blue Trust loans are secure and confidential, as Blue Trust has secure servers and utilizes industry standard security protocols
- No ideal for consumers who have a good credit score or better
What is required to get a loan from Blue Trust?
These include: providing a verifiable source income that is directly deposited into a checking account (this can be a job, lottery winnings, government disability, child support, or more), having an active checking account that meets the
minimum requirements, being at least 18 years old at the time of application and a citizen of the United States, meeting take home pay minimum income requirements, and not currently being a debtor in a bankruptcy case,
To contact Blue Trust Loans:
- LCO P.O. Box 1754, Hayward, WI 54843
- US residents who need a fast, easy loan can choose Hummingbird Loans to get an instant payday loan that provides up to $2,000 in just 24 hours
- Depending on state laws, Hummingbird also offers installment loans and lines of credit
- There are no up front fees with a loan from Hummingbird, and no hidden fees (just the actual interest on the loan)
A loan application from Hummingbird takes just a few minutes to complete, and only asks about 4 simple financial questions to get through the main application. Hummingbird then works with several loan partners, and lets customers choose the loan terms they like best, letting the applicant decide how much they want their payment to be, and how long they want to pay back their loan. Payday loans are considered some of the fastest and easiest loans to get, and many don’t even require a credit check. Because of this, it’s easy for people with bad credit (or who have very little credit history) to get a payday loan with Hummingbird.
If a customer is having trouble making payments to a Hummingbird loan, it’s recommended that they call a customer service representative, who can oftentimes work to grant an extension or to lower Hummingbird loan payments.
How are Hummingbird loans paid out to the customer?
All Hummingbird loans are deposited into the applicants bank account directly electronically, which is much faster and much more secure than getting a paper check (this means borrowers will need to have an active bank account to get a loan from Hummingbird). Hummingbird offers no loans that are paid out through paper checks.
- If a potential loan applicant with Hummingbird does not have a bank account, Hummingbird will work with the customer to help establish a new free bank account through a local bank
- To contact Hummingbird Loans dial 1-888-340-0328
247 Street Green
- With 24 7 Street Green, people can get fast cash loans for up to $1,000 deposited straight into their account in as little as 24 hours
- from 24/7 Street Green can be used for any number of urgent financial situations like home or car repairs, medical bills, or an overdue bill, but can also be used for situations like a vacation or just to have a little extra shopping money
- All types (good credit, bad credit, or even no credit) can get an instant cash payday loan through 24 7 Street Green’s sevices
To get a cash loan from 24/7 Street Green, customers just need to fill out a quick application that’s only a few questions long. There is no charge for any services from 24 7 Street Green. Street Green takes information entered by customers and uses it to search through available loan offerings, and brings the best matches for the applicant to choose from.
24/7 Street Green’s web site is secure, and is 100% protected against security breaches. Loan applicants will need to enter personal information with 24/7 Street Green to apply for a loan, and then will need to enter their personal direct deposit information with the lender to actually get their funds, but any financial information entered into Street Green’s site is guaranteed secure.
How does 24 7 Street Green Work?
Once a potential loan applicant chooses the loan they like best, a 24/7 Street Green representative will contact them to verify some details. In some cases, a loan applicant will need to fax in further information to get their cash advance loan (this is up to each individual loan provider).
- When application is complete, the loan provider will deposit the payday loan electronically right into the applicant’s checking or savings account in just 24 hours in most cases (it may take up to 48 hours if the loan takes more time to process)
- By using Zippy Loan, borrowers can get a loan as much as $15,000 or as little as $100 in just 24 hours
- Applying for a loan from Zippy Loan takes just 5 minutes, and only takes basic personal information like how much cash is needed, the borrower’s monthly income, their credit type and state of residence
- Loans from Zippy Loan are secured, meaning that there is no collateral like a house or a car that has to held as collateral (all that’s needed is proof of regular income)
To get a payday loan using Zippy Loan, customers just need to enter their full name, address, basic income information, and employment information. In most cases, applicants will hear back from Zippy Loan in less than 5 minutes.
Zippy Loan Comments
- A borrower’s credit score is taken into account with Zippy Loan, but it’s not the only factor, and it’s not the deciding factor
- Plenty of people with a low credit score or even no credit at all have gotten loans from Zippy Loan
One an applicant sends in what
they’re looking for, Zippy Loan searches from lenders and finds the best match. Zippy Loan handles loans for up to $15,000, but not every applicant will be approved for that much. Most lenders through Zippy Loan do offer extensions for people that may be having trouble paying a loan back due to financial hardships.
What can loans from Zippy Loan be used for?
Some of the most common uses for financial help from Zippy Loan are debt consolidation (for people carrying a large amount of debt from credit cards or other loans), home repairs and renovations (affording a major home renovation can be tough without getting help from a loan), for unexpected expenses (like medical bills or major car repairs), or personal needs (like going to school or traveling).
My CFE Apply
- Customers of CFE Federal Credit Union can apply online to open a new personal account or apply for a loan from CFE Federal Credit Union
- Opening a share certificate, savings, checking, or money market account with CFE takes just 10 minutes online with a simple and secure form
- Applicants can check the status of a CFE Credit Union by entering their e-mail address (or complete a saved CFE loan application)
CFE Credit Union offers a special online portal for customers who want to apply for a loan or set up a new account with CFE bank. This application site is only open to current CFE members, and will usually give an answer within 24 hours. The CFE
web site can be used to set up a new checking account or savings account, or apply for a home loan or auto loan from CFE.
My CFE Apply Comments
- CFE has a partnership with the University of Central Florida with special UCF debit cards that give a donation to UCF with each purchase made (donation from CFE bank)
- In addition, CFE members receive 20% off all UCF Athletic events
- Loans from CFE credit union are federally secured by the NCUA up to $1,000,000
More information about CFE Federal Credit Union:
CFE Credit Union was founded in Central Florida in 1937. The bank has a network of over 40 ATMs in central Florida and is connected to more than 4,000 shared bank branch locations across the USA “Credit Union Service Center” network. CFE began as Orange County Teachers’ Federal Credit Union and had 23 teachers as charter members.
- CFE is a billion dollar institution, and is usually ranked very high in customer service among banks in Florida, and is always among top performing financial institutions for strength and security in Florida
To contact CFE Federal Credit Union:
- Call (407) 896-9411 or (800) 771-9411 nationwide
- 1000 Primera Boulevard, Lake Mary, FL 32746