123 Rewards Card
- For every $1 spent on the Kroger family of brands, customers with a 123 Rewards card get 3 rewards points. A purchase in a Kroger store nets 2 points per $1, and every other purchase still gets 1 point per $1
- The 123 Rewards Visa card is a credit card that offers unlimited rewards, giving shoppers
- Rewards Points earned on the 123 do expire 24 months after they are earned
123 Rewards Visa is a credit card that’s especially for shoppers who buy their groceries at the Kroger family of stores. By visiting the 123 Rewards Visa card web site, customers can view the on their card, see recent transactions and past account statements, sign up to get paperless statements from Visa, make a payment to their 123 Rewards card, or view total rewards points earned.
123 Rewards Card Comments
- Cardholders also have added benefits like travel and emergency assistance, purchase security (which helps protect any purchase within the first 90 days in the event of damage of theft)
- A 123 Visa card can be used to get cash out of any ATM, but cash transactions don’t earn rewards points. There is no annual fee for the 123 Visa
- Ideal for people who shop at Kroger
How are Rewards Points from the 123 Visa card spent?
Every 1,000 in 123 Rewards points gets the customer a $5 certificate that can be used at any one of the Kroger family of stores. There is no limit to the number of points a customer can earn with their 123 Visa, and no limit to the number of Kroger $5 certificates they can earn. These certificated expire one year from the date they are issued. Points with the 123 Visa can be earned anywhere, but they can only be redeemed at Kroger family stores (like Smith, Fred Meyer, and Food Co).
To contact a representative of the 123 Visa card
- U.S. Bank National Association, Cardmember Service, P.O. Box 790408, St. Louis, MO 63179-0408