Prepaid Citi Maytag
- Access a Citi Prepaid Maytag account online with a username and password
- Those who are new to the service will have to go through a tiresome registration process in which they will have to provide their Citi Maytag card number (plus the security code) and a variety of other information
- The Citi card number will always be 16 digits long and will be shown on the front of the card while the 3 digit security code is located on the back of the card at the end on the signature panel
Once the customer has registered their Prepaid Citi Maytag card they can view recent transactions, update personal information (i.e. address, phone number), and view a current balance. Please note that the Maytag MasterCard
Prepaid Citi Maytag Facts
- Will be delivered via US mail in 6-8 weeks
- Expires in one year (this is actually really good as many rebate/promotional cards expire in less than 6 months)
- No fees could be found associated with this promotional card (another plus)
Similar promotional rebate cards include the American Express Prepaid Reward Card, Goodyear Visa Prepaid Card from Citi, and the Citibank Verizon Wireless Prepaid Card.
- Big Apple based (aka New York) diversified financial services holding company
- Founded on June 16, 1812
- Competes with Wells Fargo and
The CitiGroup corporate office is headquartered at 388 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10013 and can be reached by phone by calling 212-559-1000 (please do not call the Citi Corporate office with questions about the Prepaid Citi card)… any questions about the Prepaid Citi Maytag card can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-800-950-5114.