- With ReloadIt, customers can put money on a huge variety of prepaid cards conveniently, quickly, and securely
- ReloadIt even offers “Wireless Reload,” where a customer’s wireless bill can be paid with a ReloadIt card. This service is only available at Kroger and Giant Eagle
- ReloadIt can help customers put money on cards including American Express Seve, PayPal Prepaid MasterCard, PayPower, NetSpend, ReadyCard, Univision, Money Network and more
Customer can sign up for ReloadIt to add funds from multiple prepaid cards to one card, use one account to reload multiple prepaid cards, and even set up automatic prepaid card reloads every week or month. If a customer is just using a prepaid card to pay a bill one time, it’s not necessary to store it in the ReloadIt system.
- There is no limit to the number of ReloadIt packs a customer can store in their ReloadIt Safe, but there is a limit of adding $1,000 worth of packs in one day
- More than $10,000 worth of ReloadIt packs can’t be in a Safe at any time
- ReloadIt cards can be purchased at many grocery stores like Kroger, Vons, Food Lion, Bi-Lo, and also at supply stores like Office Depot, and can only be paid for with cash
RelaodIt customers will never need to give the number on the back of their ReloadIt pack to anyone. Giving this number is like sending cash, and it cannot be traced or refunded. Giving the number on a ReloadIt card should only be used for personally sending money to the card of someone the sender knows.
To contact ReloadIt:
- 1 (888) 633-9434