Maurices Capital One
- Access a Capital One maurices credit card account online (as of 12/28/16 Capital One acquired mymaurices VIP Credit Card accounts previously issued by Comenity Bank)
- In order to take advantage of the online credit card account service card holders will have to set up a new account (history that is more than 120 days old will be purged from the new Maurices Capital One account)
- Those who has an
account prior to December 31st, 2020, will need to create a new username and password before signing in to access information
Maurices.CapitalOne.com is operated by Capital One and all questions about the service can be directed to a Customer Care Representative at: 1-866-880-4385 between the hours of 8 am to 9 pm CT Monday to Sunday. Those who forgot their password or need to register for a mymaurices VIP
Credit Card online account will have to provide the Maurices card number along with the last 4 digits of the users SSN. Please note auto
that were previously scheduled through the prior issuer to post on or after July 28, 2020 were canceled and the user will have to set up a new auto pay account. Once the account has been secured the user can pay a bill, update account information, print account statements or simply stare at the account homepage with a big grin on their face.
- The payment date will most likely change as a result of Capital One taking over from Comenity
- Please check the Capital One billing statement for new payment due dates
- The grace period of the due payment will be shortened under Capital One standards
- Please report all lost or stolen cards to 1-866-880-4385
mymaurices VIP Credit Card?
- A must for Maurices fan boys
- Will help customers earn valuable rewards that can be used at Maurices
- Any questions in regards to a Maurices purchases can be directed to a customer service agent at 1 (866) 977-1542
Prepaid Citi VW
- Access and manage a Volvo card account online
- New users will have to register the card before online access can be secured
- Citigroup Inc. has sold its prepaid card business to Wirecard AG and trademarks owned or used by Citigroup are used temporarily under license by Wirecard AG from Citigroup Inc.
Prepaid.Citi.com/VW allows a user to access their prepaid Volvo
online. Those who are new to the service will have to register with the card number and the security code (the card number will be 16 digits long while the security code will be 3 digits long. The card number can be found on the front of the Volvo debit card while the security code will be on the back behind the signature panel. Those who are having trouble registering the card online can always call the toll-free number on the back of the card for customer service assistance. Once a VW prepaid
account has been created the customer can check a balance, view a statement, or update information. Those who already have a Prepaid.Citi.com/VW account do not have to go through the bothersome registration process and can simply sign in with a username and password. The Prepaid VW debit rewards card can be used anywhere in the US were the Visa logo is present.
- Usually provided to the customer as an incentive for purchasing a VW auto
- The card is a reward debit card so it should not hurt or improve a credit score
- Please allow up to 6 weeks for the card to arrive from the date of purchase
- The more money spent using the card the great the rewards
- More than one VW debit reward card is allowed per family but a separate account has to be created
Volkswagen is a German based auto manufacture founded in 1937. The VW corporate office is based at Berliner Ring 2 Wolfsburg 38440 Germany and can be reached via phone at 49 5361 9 0.
Citi Refund Inquiry
- Access the Refund Inquiry Home Page and FAQ
- Customers who were enrolled in AccountCare, Balance Protector, Credit Protection, Payment Safeguard, Credit Protector, PaymentAid, Citi IdentityMonitor, Watch-Guard Preferred, and/or Job Loss Protection may have received a Citibank, N.A. and Department Stores National Bank notification letter
- Those who were enrolled in one of the above programs with consent can for a refund
Citi.com/RefundInquiry is operated by Citigroup. Any questions in regards to the website can be directed to a customer care agent at 1-888-849-1215 (TTY: Use Relay Service) between the hours of 8 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday or Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm ET. Customers looking to submit a claim in regards to a notification letter received will have to provide their last name along with the references number. The
Refund reference number can be found on the notification letter in the top right hand corner. Please note customers who received multiple notification letters will need to submit a separate claim for a potential refund or credit for each program enrolled. Customers who already submitted a claim but need to update their contact information (i.e. address or phone number) should update contact information on the . Those who would like to file a claim for benefits should dial the toll-free number on the back of their Citi credit card.
- Submitting a claim should take less than 5 minutes to complete
- Please allow up to 7 days for a response
- The claimant may be asked to provide evidence during the claim process
- Customers who lost their reference number should dial 1-888-849-1215
- Department Stores National Bank, N.A. is the issuer of Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s credit cards
The Citi Group corporate office is based at 388 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10013 United States and can be reached via phone at 212-559-1000.
Your Bank Card Apply Visa 2
- Apply for one of three First Bank Visa credit cards online
- Please check the Summary of Credit Terms for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations before applying for a card
- Powered by First Bankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha
YourBankCard/ApplyVisa2 includes the Complete Rewards Card, Platinum Edition Card, and the Secured Card. The complete rewards card allows members to earn rewards on purchases, the Platinum edition card is ideal for those seeking a good rate, and the
is designed for those looking to improve their credit rating. Please note, new card members will generally see their FICO Bankcard Score (the version of FICO Credit Score to manage an account) within 45 days of account opening. A credit card application should take less than 5 minutes to complete and applicants should receive a decision within a minute. In order to apply for any of the above named credit cards the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. These
can be used anywhere in the United States where the Visa logo is present.
- Cards are issued by First Bankcard a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
- A must for Visa credit card fan boys
- The First National Bank of Omaha is based at 1620 Dodge Street, Omaha, NE 68197
Credit Card Highlights?
- Complete Rewards Card: earn 1% back on purchases | points can be redeemed for cash back, gift cards, travel or merchandise | rewards never expire | earn enough rewards to redeem for a
$25 statement credit when you make a purchase in the first 3 billing cycles
- Platinum Edition card: 0% INTRODUCTORY APR | $25 statement when making a purchase in the first three billing cycle
- Secured card: Those who deposit $300 to $5,000 can request their credit limit | low $25 annual fee
American Express Yes
- Access a year-end summary associated with an American Express credit card
- Requires a User ID and password
- New users will have to create a AMEX online account
AmericanExpress.com/Yes is operated by the American Express Company and is designed for American Express credit card members only. New members will have to provide their AMEX 4 digit card ID and the 15 digit card number in order to begin the registration process.
will provide access to this Year-End Summary of charges at no cost to the members and this service will allow the member to review their annual spending. Annual spending can be viewed via pie or bar charts, organized by categories like travel and restaurants, or viewed in a simple line by line statement. The statements can be saved in PDF or Excel format in order to help prepare for bothersome tax filing season or to manage spending. Please note the Online Year-End Summary, typically available in January, reflects charges posted to AMEX members account from January 1st through December 31st of the prior year.
- A must for all AMEX fan boys
- Download the summary as a PDF or Excel file
- Members will receive an email notification about the AMEX members Year-End Summary after the January statement closes
- Year end summaries will run through January 1st through December 31st
- The American Express Company reserves the right to modify or terminate the terms of this promotion at anytime
Popular American Express credit card?
- Blue Cash Everyday Card (ideal for those who like cash back)
- Premier Rewards Gold Card ( a must for those who are in the upper end of the income bracket)
- The Starwood Preferred Guest
- Gold Delta SkyMiles
- The Platinum Card
Any questions in regards to the American Express YES service can be directed to 1 (800) 528-4800. Customers looking to contact the AMEX billing department can dial 1 (800) 528-4800.