Chuck E Cheese Feedback Code
- Families who have visited a Chuck E. Cheese’s restaurant and arcade location can take a brief survey about their experience and be entered to win a $100 Chuck E. Cheese’s gift card
- To get started taking the Chuck E. Cheese’s guest survey, customers will need to enter the survey invitation code found on their itemized check
- The Chuck E. Cheese’s Feedback customer survey is two simple questions that will take guests less than 30 seconds to complete, so it’s a survey that’s definitely worth your time
Customers taking the Chuck E. Cheese’s diner survey will be asked to rate the service they received from Chuck E. Cheese’s staff, the food and beverages they ate, the quality of the games and rides, and interactions with the Chuck E. Cheese character.
Chuck E Cheese Feedback Code Comments
- Once the Chuck E Cheese feedback survey is completed, customers will have the chance to join the Chuck E-Club, where they’ll receive special e-mails with Chuck E. Cheese’s coupons and promotional discount throughout the year
- In recent years, new gluten-free menu options were introduced and are now available restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
More Facts About Chuck E. Cheese’s
- A Texas Based family entertainment center
- Specializes in fun and pizza
- Chuck E. Cheese’s has just shy of 600 locations across the United States today
The Chuck E. Cheese’s restaurant chain was established in 1977, and was known a Pizza Time Theatre, then ShowBiz Pizza Place. The chain serves pizza and other basic menu items, but is most well-known for arcade games, small amusement rides, and animatronic animal displays that put on a musical show. In 2012, the Chuck E. Cheese’s mascot underwent its most major update in many years, making the mouse mascot look more like a rock star, and actually having Jaret Reddick (lead singer of the group Bowling for Soup) voice the mascot.
Any questions about the Chuck E Cheese Feedback survey can be directed to 1707 Market Pl Blvd #200, Irving, TX 75063 or by phone to (972) 258-8507.