- Customers who have ordered pizza from a Domino’s location in the UK can take a short survey about their pizza have their feedback sent to Domino’s corporate
- Every customer who completes the Domino’s UK survey will have their name entered into a prize draw for the chance to win free pizza for an entire year (in the form of Domino’s coupons)
- At the end of the year, Domino’s will draw from all eligible entries received from surveys and choose one lucky winner to receive 12 free Domino’s pizza coupons
The Domino’s feedback survey site gives customers the chance to take a short, 10 minutes survey about an experience with Domino’s Pizza in the UK and be entered to win free pizza for a year just for taking the survey. Customers will need to have their original Domino’s receipt when they take this survey, because they’ll need to enter their store number, the time and date of their order, and their Domino’s receipt number. Feedback that customers enter in the Domino’s (aka FeedUSBack Dominos) will be sent not only to Domino’s corporate offices, but also to the manager of that specific store. Winners who claim their prize agree that Domino’s can use their picture, name, and likeness in any form of advertising, from online to print to radio and television ads.
FeedUSBack Dominos Notes
- The survey will help improve the pizza at the customers local Domino’s pizza
- Takes less than 10 minutes to take
- Customers who complete the survey in full will be rewarded handsomely
More about Domino’s UK
Domino’s Pizza UK began in 1957, and has 858 stores in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Germany and Switzerland today. An ultimate total of 1,200 branches across the whole UK region is planned by the year 2020. In July 2007, Domino’s became the first pizza company in the United Kingdom to launch a service that allows customers to order pizzas by text message.
To contact Domino’s about their survey free pizza sweepstakes
- Domino’s Pizza UK and Ireland Ltd., 1 Thornbury, West Ashland, Milton Keynes MK6 4BB.