Talk To Stride Rite
- To begin the Stride Rite customer satisfaction survey, enter the 15 digit code on your receipt
- Once you’re done, you’ll receive a coupon code good on your next Stride Rite purchase
- This offer is valid for 30 days from the time of your original purchase, and is valid at all participating Stride Rite locations
Founded in Boston in 1919, Stride Rite has been one of the largest manufacturers of children’s shoes in the United States. They also market shoes for the Keds, Saucony, Sperry, and Jessica Simpson Kids brands. They currently operate 231 traditional stores and 102 outlet stores that sell a wide variety of kid’s shoes.
Stride Rite has long been successful because they make a point to deliver what their customers want. If a business wants to succeed, it absolutely must listen to its
customers. In fact, the biggest way a company shapes what it does is customer feedback, good or bad. Here’s your chance to let the Stride Rite company know how things are going. To start the survey, you’ll need to enter the 15 digit access code that’s printed on your receipt. This ensures that your
feedback makes it to the proper location. You’ll be asked questions about your feelings regarding the Stride Rite brand overall, the quality of the shoes you purchased, your experience in the store, and your interaction with the store staff. Remember that your feedback matters, and providing honest feedback is the most important thing you can do.
- Once you complete the survey, Stride Rite will own all the data entered, but will not use it for any purpose other than bettering their brand.
- You will not be contacted regarding this survey unless you make that request
To contact Stride Rite regarding any customer service issues:
- Stride Rite Customer Service 1400 Industries Road Richmond, IN 47374