Citizens Bank Pay My Loan
- Customers with a boat, car, RV, home equity loan, or home equity line of credit with Citizens Bank can logon to make a payment to their loan and set up a Citizens Bank Loan Auto Pay
- As long as a Citizen Bank loan payment is made by 4:30 p.m. Eastern, it will be credited to the account that same business day
- There is no additional charge to to a Citizen Bank loan online
Customers who have a loan from Citizens Bank (including a loan for a home, a vehicle or a boat), can visit the Pay My Loan portion of Citizens Bank to pay their loan bill for the month. One of the most popular options for paying a Citizens Bank loan is Auto Pay, where payments are automatically debited from the customer’s bank account each month. Payments for a Citizens Bank loan can also be made my mail or by phone, but there is a $12.50 charge per payment when customers pay over the phone. There is also the option for customers to stop in to any Citizens Bank branch during normal hours to make a payment towards their loan.
Citizens Bank Pay My Loan Comments
- Free to use
- A must for those who like to save time and help cut back on
- Operated by the Citizens Financial Group, Inc.
What is needed to log on to make a payment to a Citizens Bank loan?
When logging on to make a payment to a Citizens Bank loan, customers will need to make sure they have their most recent Citizen Bank loan statement and their account number, along with the ZIP code on their Citizen Bank account, plus the last four digits of the Social Security number of the primary borrower on the loan.
To contact Citizens Bank about a loan:
- Consumer Finance Department – ROP10K, One Citizens Drive, Riverside, RI 02915