Comfort Access Settlement
- Pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Claims must be filed by 4/8/2019
- Class members may be able to claim up to $650 per vehicle depending on expenses
- Visit www.comfortaccesssettlement.com to file a claim
- DO NOT file a claim unless you’re a class member
Who is a class member in the Comfort Access Settlement Lawsuit?
Anyone in the United States who is a current and former owner of a 2007 to 2013 model year BMW X5 vehicles with the Comfort Access System.
You can file a claim online or print a claim form at comfortaccesssettlement.com/Claim-Form
Billy Sherwood Hot Takes
- TellWinnDixie: Take a short survey and earn a $5 off coupon to Winn Dixie
- Amazon MyTV Enter Code: Link a TV to an Amazon account
- MyBestBuy Account: Register a Best Buy credit card online
Comfortaccesssettlement.com Lawsuit Contact
- Mail: Myers Settlement Administrator – 6025 C/O Rust Consulting Inc. P.O. Box 44 Minneapolis, MN 55440-0044
- Phone: 1-877-310-3707
Comfort Access Settlement class members can also contact their assigned lawyers.
Class members are represented by Robert L. Starr from the LAW OFFICE OF ROBERT L. STARR APC & Stephen M. Harris from the LAW OFFICE OF STEPHEN M. HARRIS PC.
BMW will be represented by Eric Y. Kizirian from the law firm of LEWIS BRISBOIS BISGUARD & SMITH LLP.
Comfort Access Settlement Case Name and Info
- Myers v. BMW North America, et al.
- Case No. 3:16-cv-00412
- Under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- The settlement hearing will take place at 450 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94102-3489
The settlement fairness hearing will take place on 3/27/2019.
BMW Comfort Access Class Members do not have to attend the hearing in order to file a claim.
All exclusions must be in by 2/22/2019.
Please send exclusion request to “MYERS SETTLEMENT ADMINISTRATOR – 6025 C/O RUST CONSULTING, INC. PO BOX 44 MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55440-0044”.