Gatorade Love of Sports
- Allows a user to vote for their favorite sports charity
- Program will run from July 12, 2020 through July 30, 2020
- The Program is separated into four (4) of program periods (each a “Program Period”)
The Gatorade Love of Sports program requires the user to be 13 years of age or older in order to cast a vote and the sponsor of this promotion is listed as The Gatorade Company. At the end of this summer time sports program the charity with the most votes shall receive Fifty Thousand Dollars ($50,000) while the non-winning charities shall receive Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000) and high-end Gatorade products. If a two charities tie a random drawing will be held to determine the
Gatorade Love of Sports Comments
- Robo votes are not allowed and a limit one (1) vote per person/email address/household per day
- The first round of voting will take place from 6/12/16 through 7/23/16
- The last round of voting in the Gatorade Love of Sports program will be from 10/16/16 until 11/30/16
Some of the more popular charities associated with the Gatorade Love of Sports promotion include the National Sports Center for the Disabled; Challenged Athletes Foundation; Coaching Corps, National Alliance for Youth Sports; PeacePlayers International; Blaze Sports America; Women’s Sports Foundation; The Midnight Golf Program; and the Right to Play; Special Spectators.
The Gatorade Company, Inc
- PepsiCo owned sports drink company
- Caters to high-end athletes
- Provides water, carbohydrates, and electrolytes to athletes that was lost in sweat during rigorous sport activities
Gatorade first appeared on the scene when a group of nerdy University of Florida College of Medicine scientists gave the drink to head football coach Ray Graves on July 9, 1965. Coach Graves instantly saw the improvement in his players during practices and games (a multi billion dollar product was born).
Any questions about the Gatorade Love of Sports promotion can be directed to 1-800-794-2867 between the hours of 8:30 – 5:30 EST Monday thru Friday.