Irving Rewards Redeem
- Irving Fuel customers can use the Irving Rewards program to save money on every fuel purchase they make at an Irving location
- Each time an Irving Fuel Rewards customer purchases 50 gallons of fuel, they’ll receive 10 cents a gallon the next time they fill up (up to 20 gallons total)
- When Irving Rewards are earned, they are available through the end of the next calendar month from the date of the fuel purchase.
At participating Irving and Circle K locations,
- More than 300,000 people have already signed up for Irving Rewards, and they’re saving millions of
- An Irving Fuel Rewards card can be swiped at the pump before the customer purchases gas, or inside when a customer pre-pays for their fuel
When a customer is redeeming their Irving rewards, they will only be allowed to pump a maximum of 20 gallons. The pump will actually stop at 20 gallons, and if a customer needs more fuel, a separate transaction will be required.
Irving Rewards are automatically credited to the user’s account at the time of fuel purchase, and will be available within 48 hours of purchase. The same email address can be used to sign up for multiple Irving Rewards accounts if a household has multiple family members. Fuel discounts cannot be combined from multiple Irving accounts, though. There is a maximum limit of 30 gallon per fuel purchase that can earn Irving Rewards points for each visit.
To contact Irving about their fuel rewards program:
- Irving Oil, 190 Commerce Way, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, 03801