My Panera Benefits
- Panera Bread has an online benefits portal for employees that lest them manage their personal time, request vacation, and see their pay information
- The Panera Bread Workday system had paid information dating back to 2020
- Panera pay information from earlier than 2014 will need to be accessed through the Ceridian website
With Panera Bread’s Employee People Portal, employees can see all of their benefits information including insurance (and make changes during the Annual Open Enrollment period), access their 401(k), and view information on the Panera Bread Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
My Panera Benefits Comments
- Free to use for
- Operated by the Panera Bread Company (not hired out to a third-party)
- Links with the Panera Bread in store e-mail, Harvest, and Panera Connect Systems
Employees who do not know their username or password can actually find it easily if they have their associate ID number on hand. If a Panera Bread employee doesn’t know or doesn’t have access to their Panera ID number, they can click the “Forgot Username” link to find it or get that information from their manager or Panera Bread HR department.
More Things to Know About Panera Bread:
Panera Bread is known for having a wide range of pastries and baked goods which are baked on site each day. Many Panera Bread locations participate in a programs where unsold food is donated to charity at the end of each day instead of being wasted.
- A chain of bakery restaurants with headquarters in Sunset Hills, Missouri
- Panera first opened in 1987, and has over 2,000 restaurant locations across the world today
- First known as the St. Louis Bread company, but only held that name for about 10 years
- The name Panera is a combination of the Italian words for bread (pane) and time (era)
To contact Panera Bread Human Relations:
- 3630 S. Geyer Rd Suite 100, St Louis, MO 63127