Recipe Sweeps Grocery
- Recipe.com is giving away $2,500 in their “Grocery Sweepstakes”
- The entry period in Recipe.com’s $2,500 giveaway is from July 1, 2020 to July 31, 2020
- Entrants in Recipe.com’s $2,500 giveaway must reside legally in the United States and be at least 21 years old when they enter
One lucky winner will take home a $2,500 check from Recipe.com in their Grocery Giveaway. Users can enter to win the $2,500 one time per day, per e-mail address throughout the duration of the contest. Entrants must be at least 21 years of age at the time they enter, and must be a legal resident of the United States. Like any contest win in the United States, the winner will have to pay taxes on the prize, which will come out to about $1,000.
Recipe Sweeps Grocery Highlights
- On July 7, 2020, one winner will be chosen randomly by the
- The potential $2,500 winner will be notified by Recipe.com by e-mail within 48 hours
- The lucky winner will have 10 days to return an affidavit accepting the prize
The name of the winner of the $2,500 check can be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winner’s Name $2,500 Grocery Sweepstakes, 1716 Locust St., LS 321, Des Moines, IA 50309.
Recipe.com has over 20,000 recipes, all with professionally produced photos. Recipe.com is a part of Allrecipes.com, which was launched in 1997. Reader’s Digest Association purchased the website in 2006, and sold it to the Meredith corporation in 2012.
Recipe.com is well-known for their popular weekly menu planner, which gives a pre-set menu each week based on chosen themes. These recipes can be e-mailed directly or viewed on a mobile device. Recipe.com also has plenty of “how-to” articles like “How to Cook Scrambled Eggs” and “How to Make Ice Cream.”