Chipotle Friend or Faux Sweepstakes
- Play through this game for the chance to win Chipotle for two for a year, and for a guaranteed free burrito (while supplies last which wont be long based on how many people love Chipotle now a days)
- Pick any Chipotle item and compare it against a traditional fast food item
- Take 20 ingredients, and choose whether they are in Chipotle’s item (friend), the other item (faux), or both
Especially these days, plenty of restaurants are talking about removing unhealthy ingredients in their food (i.e. McDonald’s, Subway). But what’s really in your food? This game is designed to let consumers take a look at what goes into Chipotle’s food compared to what goes in to other restaurants. Chipotle acknowledges that no food is perfect, even their own, but that this game will open people’s eyes to smart decisions when dining out. By playing this game, you will win a free burrito in the form of a “Buy One Get One Free” coupon.
- 50 grand prize winners will receive “Chipotle for Two” for one year in the form of 52 gift cards, each good for two free entrees, an order of chips and guacamole, and two drinks. The approximate retail value is $1,300
- 100 first prize winners will receive a catered Chipotle party for twenty friends (or fauxs) in the form of a Chipotle catering card. The approximate retail value of is $260
- Once you have played through the game, you will be given the chance to enter your mobile phone number. The free burrito code will be sent to you via text within seven days. If you do not have a mobile phone or the ability to receive text messages, you will be given the opportunity to print out your code
- The sweepstakes will begin on July 21, 2020 at 12:00:01 a.m., and ends on July 31, 2020, at 11:59:59 p.m.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win
- There is no substitution or transfer of any prizes won through this
The Chipotle Friend or Faux Sweepstakes game is administered by Vibes Media, LLC. You can contact them at:
- 300 W. Adams, 7th Floor, Chicago, IL 60606.
- (312) 753-6330