Dealership Card Apply
- When customers apply for the “BuyPower” card from CapitalOne, they can turn everyday purchases into points that can be used for the purchase of a brand new GM vehicle
- To apply for the CapitalOne BuyPower credit card, customers will begin the application by entering the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number
- An application for a BuyPower credit card that’s issued by Capital One is totally separate for an auto loan application
With the BuyPower credit card, customers get 5% earnings on their first $5,000 purchases every year, and 2% on every purchase after the first $5,000. There’s no limit to the number of points that can be earned with a BuyPower card, and the points customers earn never expire. BuyPower card customers don’t earn points on things like balance transfers, cash advances, or convenience checks — points are only earned on actual purchases.
Dealership Card Apply Comments
- Ideal for loyal GM customers
- The Capital One BuyPower credit card has no annual fee for the first 12 months of use
- All GM dealers participate in this program, so the points from a BuyPower card can be used at any Chevy, GMC, Buick, or Cadilliac dealer across the USA
More to Know About Capital One:
Capital One is a fairly new credit card company, starting in 1994. The Capital One company was a pioneer of “mass marketing” credit cards towards common people, and saw a very high growth as a result. Capital One has 963 actual bank locations across the United States today, and is one of the largest customers of the United States Postal Service.
- Capital One’s annual revenue is over $25 billion each year
- Richard Fairbank is the current chairman and CEO of Capital One, with Stephen S. Crawford being the company’s CFO
To Contact Capital One About A BuyPower Card Application:
- Call customer service at 1 (877) 383-4802
- Capital One, Attn: General Correspondence, PO Box 30285, Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0285