- Register for an account or learn more about online service via the HC Processing Center
- Requires a username in order to gain online access
- Online bill pay is available via the HCCredit service
Customers can also request a credit increase once every 6 months through the HC Processing Center Credit Department BUT a costly $29 processing fee will be charged to those are awarded a credit limit increase. The HCCredit center also allows a member to update a address, phone number and email address online in less than a minute.
- Free to use and operated bu the HCC Processing Center
- There is no penalty for paying off an account early
- Paying more than the minimum in one month does not allow the HCCredit customer to skip payments in the months that follow
- Those who make the minimum monthly payment can take as much time as they need to pay down an account
- Payments can be made online, by mail, or use the phone system to authorize automated payments
- Online payments require a checking account that is in good standing (i.e.
- Online payments made before 5:00 pm CT should be credited to the customer’s account that day
- Can be used by the primary account holder only
- Only one payment method can be used at any given time
In order to register for a HHCredit