Save A Lot Company Store
- The Save A Lot company store gives employees the chance to purchase Save A Lot Branded items like mugs and shirts, as well as Save A Lot uniform pieces and freezer wear
- All Save A Lot uniform orders must be processed online (meaning there is no way to order a uniform piece in a Save A Lot store)
- Any Save A Lot new hire will have their uniform paid for by corporate, while current employees ordering new uniform pieces will have the charge come out of their Save A Lot paycheck
The Save A Lot employee store is the online resource for purchasing Save A Lot uniforms at the best price. If a Save A Lot uniform piece order is placed before 1 p.m. CT, it will be shipped the same day, and should be at the Save A Lot store within 2 days. There are no shipping or handling charges on a Save A Lot uniform purchase.
- Save A Lot managers can purchase items for their store like a Save A Lot clock or advertising balloons
- Employees who work in a freezer at Save A Lot can purchase their Iron-Tuff Polar Freezer Jacket and Herringbone Grip Freezer Gloves for daily use
- Employees can return Save A Lot uniform items purchased within 30 days (if they are unused) but there will be a 10% restocking fee applied
- This store cannot be used by
What Save A Lot Uniform Packages Are Available Through The Company Store?
Save A Lot store manager package comes with 5 Save A Lot polo shirts and a vest, while the Save A Lot store associate and Save A Lot meat cutter uniform package each have two polo shirts and a vest. Save A Lot employees can also purchase a Save A Lot carabiner or Save A Lot name tag magnetic backs.
To contact Save A Lot about the company store:
- (952) 278-7831
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org