Tell PDQ SMG
- Take a short survey related to chowing down on some chicken tenders (or any other menu item) at PDQ
- The survey will take less than 10 minutes to complete and is powered by the Service Management Group
- Please be sure to have the 18 digit
The Tell PDQ SMG survey will be used to increase the performance of each individual store to include food quality, customer service, and the cleanliness/atmosphere of the location. Customers who take the Tell PDQ survey should receive a coupon reward in return for their time.
PDQ (People Dedicated to Quality)
- Fast casual restaurant owned and operated by Captiva MVP Restaurant Partners, LLC.
- Specializes in fresh hand-battered chicken tenders, made-to-order sandwiches, daily cut fries, hand-spun milkshakes and fresh salads
- Can be found in 8 states (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina and Texas)
PDQ is dedicated to making fresh and high-quality food which leaves the customer with a full tummy and satisfied. Every PDQ location comes with a drive-thru which is ideal for ordering a quick hand-spun milkshake (available in vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry). All menu items at PDQ are made to order which means that customers will never receive a reheated bag of hand-battered chicken tenders.
Speaking of menu items what are some of the better eats on the PDQ menu?
- Crispy chicken tenders (these also come in grilled but customers would be doing themselves a disservice ordering them in anything but crispy)
- Hand-breaded crispy nuggets with homemade honey BBQ sauce (similar to the tenders but in nugget size)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip (makes for a great dessert)
Please note the crispy chicken tenders come in 3, 4, or 5 piece order and customers will have the option to pick fresh-cut fries or blueberry coleslaw with the meal (both are good options but the fries go perfect with the tenders).